In the fight for an anti-racist world, we all have a part to play in combating hate, discrimination, and the unfair treatment of others.
We can't be silent. We have to say it out loud. Black Lives Matter.
Many have voiced their support and challenged themselves and others to put that support into real actions to create change, rather than sit on the sidelines.
Actions We're Taking
Along with our parent company, TSG, we’ve spent the last several weeks listening to our employees, our community, and to our customers.
Below outlines both Triib and TSG's commitment to long term initiatives that support social justice and racial equality.
1. We are accelerating our recruitment search for a Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion.
2. We’re introducing an Employee Resource Group for BIPOC (black, indigenous and people of color), with other groups to follow.
3. We are creating an internship program promoting underrepresented groups in technology based out of our Washington, D.C. office.
4. All US employees will observe Juneteenth as a paid holiday.
5. All employees will be required to attend unconscious bias training.
We realize these are early steps on a much longer path and it will take sustained commitment to enable true change. We’re committed to doing more, and to our ongoing partnership with all of our valued clients.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
Director of Marketing, Triib